Project Manager, Technology & Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
This role is responsible for leading teams to deliver project(s) that span across multiple Wealth Management systems. Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery. Qualification:
Field of Study: Information Technology/ Engineering
Certification : Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Project Management Certification (PMP or CSM) Skills & Attributes
The following skills are required to be successful in performing this position: Must have:
1. Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
2. Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple technology teams.
3. Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
4. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
5. Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills Key Responsibilities:
• Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span across multiple systems
• Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneous.
• Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
• Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
• Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
• Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
• Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
• Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
• Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address business goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices
• Manage project scope and changes
• Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
• Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
Senior Manager - Wealth Management Enterprise
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.