- GBP2699.69 - GBP3419.60 per month
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Malaysia
- 17 May 19
Global bank seeks Project Manager as part of their transformation project * Exposure to world class technologies * Great culture and working environment * Excellent career growth Our client Our client is a leading global bank, and as part of their global transformation project, they are currently seeking highly motivated and ambitious Project Managers to join them as part of the expansion team.
Global bank seeks Project Manager as part of their transformation project
- Exposure to world class technologies
- Great culture and working environment
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a leading global bank, and as part of their global transformation project, they are currently seeking highly motivated and ambitious Project Managers to join them as part of the expansion team.
- Plans effectively around delivery constraints and optimizes the plan to maximize benefits and minimize risk. Develops the plan within constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies within the plan, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality.
- Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are managed as outlined in Business Transformation Framework. Identifies and intervenes where there is slippage and variance from plan.
- Proactively monitors project execution to effectively identify risks/issues/dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle. Takes ownership of critical issues and ensures resolution within agreed timescales and implements mitigating plans against identified risks and issues.
- Collaborates and builds positive stakeholder and business partner relationships providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project.
- Obtains buy-in from the project sponsor, Steering Committee and other business partner stakeholders for all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, and scope changes.
- Experience in mobilising and managing change in a Banking environment.
- Excellent understanding of the project lifecycle, PMP or Prince2 certification will be an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of Global Change Delivery Business Transformation Frameworks and best practice techniques.
- Stakeholder management experience, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realization
How to Apply
Contact Elisa Lian on +(60) 3 23007202 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to email@example.com quoting ref no. #229748.