About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
A seasoned Programme manager is required within the Technology Division to oversee deliverables aligned with our Cloud First strategy. The role is responsible for end-to-end delivery of cloud projects from conception to implementation and adoption, as trusted delivery champion ensuring requirements are understood, documented and delivered against budget and timelines.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Strong programme and project management experience with the ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Leads the Roadmaps and development of complex programs
- Manage end to end delivery of key high profile BAU and investment funded projects
- Define and facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Align teams to common business / end customer goals
- Interact with key business stakeholders / Product Owners and work cross functionally to deliver to the project plan, on time and to budget and ensure accountability to deliver
- Prior experience in handling Agile Projects, participation in delivery management and (or) Agile Communities
- Able to organise interdepartmental activities ensuring completions of the program on schedule and with high quality
- Manage scope, budgeting/finance, schedule, changes, risk and mitigations
- Identify, mitigate and communicate key assumptions, issues, risks and dependencies to the project & relevant control and governance committees
- Resolving all priority issues and critical situations, driving engagement
- Perform critical thinking and problem solving - evaluating the alternatives and identifies solution using systematic, multi-step approaches
- Review existing processes/activities to make them more efficient or optimal
- Document any identified required changes, and communicate them to the relevant parties
- Ensure internal processes, standards and risk compliance (including security, regulatory and audit requirements) are met
- Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong business communication, presentation and conflict management
- Self-starter, ability to think clearly and problem solve and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills which lend themselves to team-oriented approach and able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities, across all levels of the organisation
- Strong Clarity, MS Excel, Microsoft Office, Project skills
- Experience in working in a global and/or regional financial institute
- A critical and strategic thinker
- Highly productive, delivers quality results
- Attention to detail is essential given the executive level target audience
- Displays professionalism with excellent interpersonal skills which lend themselves to team-oriented approach and able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Exceptional verbal and written communication abilities, across all levels of the organisation
- Adherence to standard operating procedures
- Can adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated/directed with an ability to take direction from multiple areas
- Fluent in written & verbal English
- IT programme management experience
- 15+ years of experience working in a global and/or regional financial institute
- Tertiary Qualifications
- PMP certified
- ITIL certified
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.