Problem Manager - Technology Services
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Lead, facilitate and follow up on the investigation of problems, via root cause analysis (following on from incidents) and produce investigative reports
• Assume the role of Problem Coordinator in the Problem Management process.
• Record, coordinate, and report Problems, Tasks and Known Errors in the Source of Records (Remedy ITSM) including:
o Problem Logging (Remedy ticket)
o Problem Investigation & diagnosis
- Evaluate Post Incident Review
- Evaluate Impact details
- Identify RCA stakeholders
- Steer RCA meetings
- Conclude Root cause and RCA actions
- Escalate and report risk identified.
- Perform Repeat Incident Analysis
• Adhere to the KPIs, ORFs and SLA committed by the organization.
• Participate in or lead Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) Our Ideal Candidate
• Min 5 years incident/problem management, preferably in a Banking environment OR 7 years relevant Technical background in an IT environment
• Problem-solving skills with an emphasis on resolution of complex technical problems; high degree of logical and analytical thinking with keen attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex systems.
• Broad technology understanding across Platforms, Middleware, Databases, End User Services and Networks
• Strong interpersonal skills, including strong verbal, written and excellent listening skills are required.
• Ability to deliver consistent results under pressure.
• Ability to think independently and exercise initiative.
• Ability to understand KPIs, SLAs and its importance to customer's business
• Ability to translate technical information into business/layperson language
• Ability to grasp and assess business impact by clear and thorough probing of stakeholders
• Ability to derive streams and actions based on the inputs provided by the support teams
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment. Ability to interact with individuals on all organizational levels
• ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
• ITIL Intermediate training on Service Operations
• Clear Understanding on ITIL principles
• Operations experience in a 24x7x365 support model
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.