Portfolio Executive, Employee Banking
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role
The Role Responsibilities Sales Management
- Build and expand customer relationship through the delivery of high quality service.
- Support Relationship Managers in acquiring, retaining and deepening banking relationship with clients.
- Deepen existing customer relationships for the EB to the specific service standards.
Portfolio / Customer Management
- Grow and deepen customer relationships through effective relationship management, with a special focus on maintaining customer's portfolio with deposits and cross selling
- To assist in building an information database on existing EB customers to support relationship building and cross selling efforts.
- Co-ordinate on weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Responsible to support the RMs in servicing customers and for the day-to-day service & sales support at the EB programme corporate.
- Ensure proper communication to clients via phone/ letters
- Attending and servicing customer's on-site service.
- To foster and deepen customer relationships by providing regular updates on banking's promotions and events.
- Follow up on customers' queries/ requests and ensure the completeness in timely manner.
- Collating RSVP for customer event and reminder call to customers before the event.
- Support in investigation and documentation of complaints in timely manner.
- Collate and follow through promotion fulfil to ensure it complete in timely manner.
- Perform call back as required by Bank's standard procedures.
- Forwarding and keeping track of all documentations which requires LM's approval.
- Responsible to act as bank ambassador during on-site posting
- Raising RMS and ePro request
Our Ideal Candidate
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Transaction Monitoring Unit.
- To ensure comp
- Relevant depth of experience in the industry.
- Academic studies of business administration or any other qualification.
- Several years of successful business practice in client relationship management.
- Knowledge and understanding of products and services in strategic Asset Allocation, Asset and Liability management, risk management and complex international financial needs.
- Good understanding of relevant products and services in Operations and Retail Banking.
- Sound understanding of all business guideline and compliance requirement and issue.
- Strong people management skills.
- In-depth understanding of key business drivers in dedicated geographical market(s) with sound understanding of legal, political and economic situation/framework.
- Deep understanding of cultural, ethnic and religious market conditions.
- Proven personal network into relevant client segment.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Endurance, personal perseverance, strong self motivation, entrepreneurial, team player.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.