Personal Banker / Personal Financial Manager - Telemarketing & Indirect Channel
- Cross-sell and up-sell and an array of card's financial and related products to existing OCBC customers through telemarketing distribution and initiative. (i.e. Balance Transfer/ Call for Cash to Credit Card customer, Titanium Card to existing OCBC's customer.)
- Responsible in meeting individual monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure data accuracy with minimal error and defect in daily sales submission prior forward to Sales Support Unit.
- Foster good relationship with customer and provide high level of quality service in managing customer's inquiries and feedbacks during sales solicitation.
- Keep abreast of competitor's activities and products.
- Handle customer issues (if any) that may arise during or after sales and provide workable resolution to avoid customer's dissatisfaction or any disputes.
- Carry out ad-hoc duty as directed by the management.
- Candidate must posses at least a SPM, recognize Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
- Experienced in telesales environment will be added advantage.
- Good interactive and communication skills in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Enthusiastic, aggressive attitude and coupled with desire to succeed and strive for the best-in-class sales results.
- Able to work under pressure and highly intense sales environment.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.