- Responsible to execute Monthly Payroll & Adhoc Payroll in timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible to execute Year-end document delivery to all employees in timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare and compile interface and payroll reports using Oracle HR and Payroll systems.
- Perform checking's and validation on all pay elements.
- Work closely with Vendor Technical, Vendor Business , HR, GL, IT and Audit team.
- Having a strong relationship with country legislation bodies in covering any statutory changes from time to time.
- Answering employee's queries in timely within agreed SLA.
- Manage stakeholder's expectation - country HR and Finance Team.
- Handling Payroll monthly meeting with Vendors, HR, and APAC Payroll Team.
- Keep documentation updated such Payroll Policy, Payroll Matrix and Process Note.
- Involve in payroll and improvement projects.
- Being a back up payroll processers with other peers in supporting teamwork.
- From time to time follow an instruction from reporting Manager in supporting Payroll Operation.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or equivalent. Qualifications:
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience processing MNC Payroll
- Knowledgeable in payroll taxation and regulations.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- High degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work in a high volume, transaction orientated environment.
- Ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands, demonstrating accuracy & attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot, organize and execute immediate decision making at stress environment