Payroll (Senior Analyst) - Indo Support
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Apr 19
Payroll (Senior Analyst) - Indo Support
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
- Process time and attendance data in SAP system.
- Monitor time interface and manual time sheet entry.
- Enter and process payroll data into the SAP system.
- Handle employees' requests and queries received via phone and email.
- Process Payroll reconciliations to identify discrepancies.
- Process Payroll on SAP system as per the defined Payroll calendar.
- Manage work cover and claims and post month end journals.
- Manage bank transactions for payment disbursement.
- Process tax and payments as per the defined rules and operating procedures.
- Provide post-payroll payment processing support.
- Support pay slip printing & distribution via soft copy when needed.
- Adhere to Payroll checklist throughout the process and confirm all necessary checks and controls have been applied.
- Perform post payroll reporting and support clarifications from retained teams.
- Execute Payroll reconciliation - GL reconciliation for all companies .
- Graduated with a D iploma / Bachelor's degree in Human Resources/ Business/ Mathematic/ Actuarial Sciences or Accounting-related degree.
- Have at least 3 to 5 years in handling end-to-end payroll processing tasks.
- Having prior experience in handling Indonesia payroll processes is an additional advantage.
- Have prior experience in shared services/ BPO/ manufacturing industry.
- Have prior experience in using SAP for payroll processing.
- Must have high attention to details and focus in data accuracy.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must be able to write, read and communicate fluently in Malay and English.
- Abilities to communicate and understand Bahasa Indonesia is an additional advantage.
- Quality driven - in communications and all system transactions.
- Ability to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner and escalate where appropriate.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
"If you choose to apply for this role, please note the special circumstances relating to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
In addition to the "Consent and Acknowledgment - Personal Data" terms and conditions set out in Accenture's Taleo webpage, if you apply for this role, we will be sharing your personal data with our client. While Accenture is the hiring entity, all candidates hired for this role will be working on Accenture's project with the client (" Project"). As the client is separately hiring for this Project, your personal data will be shared with the client for the recruitment purposes of either party. Accenture and the client remain separate entities and all recruitment decisions are made independently and separately.
By choosing to submit your CV and/or application for this role, you have agree that Accenture can collect, use and disclose your personal data in the manner set out above."