Partnership Key Account Manager - SME Banking
- Build and communicate with partners to increase value for both businesses to participate in Malaysia ecosystem plays
- Leads, manages and delivers new business income stream with an increased focus on commercial and strategic partnerships - Ensure KPI and goals of the assigned accounts in the portfolio are met
- Manages a stable of existing corporate partnerships, focusing on developing and formulating strategic plans
- Cultivate and secure corporate partners focused on increasing digital customer base, owning alternative data sets, partaking integral customer journeys
- Develop briefings, presentations and customized marketing and sales collateral for prospective partners and internal stakeholders
- Build market position in the assigned account by identifying potential business deals.
- Excellent business acumen to understand key account size and potential growth of internal/external business
- Responsible to drive Partnership acquisition, usage and activation, retention and incremental profitability through reviewing, strategizing and planning member campaign mechanics, offers and promotions.
- Good business writing and presentation skills.
- Proactive & resourceful.
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player