PEGA Senior Developer
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions on Pega 8.X / latest version, and case management framework
- Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch user experience
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements using PegaSystems SmartBPM methodology and DCO tools
- Good hands on implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc. Good understanding of PEGA case management features
- Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
- Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Ability to interact with business analysts and business team members to refine requirements, Use Cases
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development and testing
- Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
- Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases
- Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Mentor and guide other software/Pega engineers within the team
- Experience with troubleshooting Production log files and performance issues
- Responsible for unit testing more complex individual and team deliverables based on established test plans
- Responsible for ensuring an efficient integration of programming deliverables timely builds and overall code quality
- Contributes to the delivery of new applications and to the maintenance and enhancement of existing applications with shared responsibility for the technical issues.
- Pega Systems Certified Business /System Architect (CSSA)
- Minimum 8+ Years of Experience on Pega PRPC (8.x versions) and Frameworks
- In-Depth knowledge of Pega Integration with 3 rd party tools.
- Advanced SQL knowledge is highly desirable
- Ability to negotiate and allocate resources appropriately for development and implementation
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .