PAMB | Manager, Investigations
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The candidate will be responsible for the investigation and resolution of allegations received by the company related to Agents (involving sales, service and marketing activities) and/or members of staff.
The candidate must be able to work under minimal supervision, collect and analyze pertinent information and documents, conduct interviews, and prepare written reports of the investigative results for deliberation by the appointed committees and company management. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To analyze the initial allegation, collection of pertinent information and documents in relation to various type of cases received;
2. Conduct interview session with agents, staff, complainants and/or witness related to the alleged fraud cases;
3. Follow-up on the investigation of cases in progress until the case has been closed;
4. Presenting the completed investigation report to the appointed committees for deliberation and decision;
5. Providing updated statistic report on a timely manner;
6. Function as the company liaison with law enforcement agencies, other departments, regulatory bodies, lawyers and insurance information bureaus;
7. Assisting in fraud awareness program;
8. Representing the department at industry conferences and/or educational seminars if required. Job Specification: Qualifications:
- Minimum Business degree in any field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the area of fraud & investigations and
Management, Auditing or Compliance.
- Strong analytical skills as well as sound judgmental skills.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and independently under minimal supervision.