PAMB | Executive, Healthcare Services
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
•The incumbent is responsible to provide oversight of analytics and reporting to support Hospital management, in terms of cost and quality
- Extraction, aggregation and quality assurance of data from multiple sources in support of performing quantitative analyses and reporting of utilization and health costs.
- Identify & suggest new approaches and methods to facilitate medical cost management, alternative pricing strategies and benchmarks
- Research outliers and identify root causes of issues identified in reports
- Collaborate with IT and business units to advance the reporting capabilities and improve accuracy of data.
- Perform regular profiling of the Hospitals and update the team for appropriate action
- Updating and submission of report as required by management within the agreed service standards
- Continuously attend / involve with training for personal and career development
- Other duties as assigned