PAMB | Executive, Financial Crime Compliance
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Routine Sanctions screening activities (daily and monthly alerts generation)
• Follow-up with respective Business Unit to obtain additional information for verification
• Daily reconciliation on number of records being screened against source data
• Review Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) escalated from Branches and Operations team
• Prepare write-up on STRs for reporting for the Manager's review and ensure timely submission of STRs to the Authority.
• Conduct profile and background check for High Risk Customer (HRC) cases escalated from Business Units Job Specification: a. Qualifications
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration or related discipline
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Working experience in the related area of Anti Money Laundering, Compliance or Auditing will be an added advantage
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.