Oracle EBS Finance Functional Consultant
Job Description: Position Responsibilities:
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Gather requirements, analyses, creates design documents and performs impact analysis for application changes.
- Plan and organize tasks, reports progress for implementations.
- Defining scope, planning, and scheduling projects.
- Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Financial and Treasury areas and suggest process improvements.
- Lead user sessions for requirement and testing, create test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs functional testing.
- Guides technical team in the development reports, conversions, interfaces and extensions for Oracle Applications.
- Understand and modifies the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options etc.).
- Assist users with problems and resolves issues independently.
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues.
- Review requests, assign/delegate tasks and track progress.
- Provide leadership for functional solution design.
- Proactively assess opportunities, risks, challenges for technology & business.
- Coordinate work efforts with the DBA and middleware teams for application change controls and system performance issues.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
- 5+ years IT related experience.
- 5+ years Oracle application experience with various Oracle EBS Financial modules among GL, AR, AP, FA, CM and Treasury.
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Financial modules.
- 3+ years' experience in lead support of software applications.
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
- Understand various essential business functions of an organization.
- Understanding of functional concepts & flow of Oracle Application Modules.
- Oracle certifications is a plus.
- Working knowledge of software development and support methodologies
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports)
- Good command of written and spoken English / Chinese with good presentation skills for China positions.