Greeting from Capco! We are looking for candidates with 5- 8 years experience as Operations Analyst with Capital Market/Investment Banking Domain.
- • Strong leadership skills evidenced by achievement of objectives together with a track record of development of individuals with strong organisation and planning skills along with the ability to handle capacity and MI reporting
- • Ability to build and maintain relations with business units and continuously give feedback by stringent follow up on service level agreements
- • Evidence of strong analytical, statistical and data mining skills to study trends, make projections and to interpret numeric information. Evidence of strong operational decision making and be able to provide support to the teams
- Experience of successfully managing and developing a team/Individuals in previous role
- • Evidence of process management skills with an ability to initiate & drive process improvements
- • Proven ability to initiate cost control measures by achieving resource efficiency and managing overheads
- • Will be expected to maintain client internal control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- • Must be aware of the operational risk scenarios associated with this role and act upon pertinent risk (if any).
- • Responsible for the implementation of Group Compliance Policy as is applicable to this role
- • Degree in finance and accounting and/or related qualifications and/or relevant work experience.
- • Excellent knowledge in accounting principles and fundamentals of accounting.
- • Basic knowledge of Bond, Custody, Depository, Capital/Money Markets and Financial Instruments