External Audit / Finance Analysis / SAP or HFM (Tax Software)
- Mainly involved in managing the external audit for countries spread within the APAC, Middle East
- Key point of contact for communication/resolution of audit issues.
- Review of statutory financial statements and coordination of audit requests by working closely with Regional Accounting Centre (RAC) functional teams, Country Accounting Centre (CAC) Leads, tax, legal, company secretary, operations and other BHI internal teams wherever relevant.
- Active liaison with RAC and CAC statutory team to ensure completion of all statutory filings within the region in a timely manner and within the stipulated statutory deadlines.
- Prepares the audit pack and draft the statutory financial statements that are in compliance to the local statutory requirements.
- Analytical support, to analyse and prepare Audit Packs and Variance Analysis
- To continually review processes and seek to communicate and implement changes to improve efficiency, particularly by leveraging on audit issues and findings encountered during the financial year.