Officer, Fraud Detection Analyst
• To serve as an Analyst in analyzing cases created in HLBB fraud detection systems - Falcon/ Asccend FDM to minimize fraud losses by detecting unauthorized transaction that arise from the usage of HLB card base account(s).
• To serve as an Analyst in analyzing cases created in HLBB fraud detection system AAOP to minimize fraud loses by detecting unauthorized or fraudulent logins/transactions in Hong Leong Bank Connect retail internet banking platform (RIB) and mobility.
• To perform transaction verification on cases created in Falcon/ Asccend FDM via phone calling prior to analytical decision making
• To perform transaction verification on cases highlighted by service providers/ counterparts.
• To perform pre login and post login monitoring for all retail internet banking and mobility activities in detection system AAOP.
• To perform case management and fraud analytics on activities in AAOP detection system while understanding customers spending patterns and transactions on retail internet banking platform RIB.
• To be able to quickly detect fraud cases and prevent loses or further losses to customers by performing suspension or blacklisting/blocking of customers CASA accounts for RIB when