Officer, CCO - Agency Management and Legal MY
Assist Credit Cards / Personal Financing / Retail Shortfall/ Auto Finance portfolio assigned to External Collection Agencies to maximise recoveries and handle the overall legal support and support the other business partners operation supports ie. Real estate Agents and Auctioneers
Business Performance and Management
Attend incoming queries/ complaints/ emails/ calls from business partners or customers and respond within T + 2 days
Prepare approval recommendations to Management for manual assignment / aborting from business partners or internal parties after proper evaluation/ checking done
To ensure monthly checking and validation of business partners and solicitor's bills & invoices and submit for payment within the month
Prepare daily reporting for Management and reporting purposes
Undertake other duties assigned by Management from time to time
Liaise with Team Manager on complicated business partners and customer's issue
Liaise with other relevant departments or teams on daily reporting (if any)
- Ensure satisfactory rating on all audit reviews.
- Ensure compliance of internal policy and procedures, Bank Negara guidelines and regulation, i.e. FSA /IFSA 2013, Fair Debt Collection & etc.
- Highlight suspicious and new account behavior to Team Manager to mitigate fraud.
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Technical/Functional skills
Computer literacy - basic MS Words and Excel
- Personal skills (Soft Competencies [Core/Leadership])
Good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia