About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
To process / support multiple activities / products of Business Banking and Retail Banking; ensure authorized instruction are process in accordance with established regulatory, credit and lending guidelines and policies to safeguard the Bank's interest.
To meet objectives set by the Group, Company & Department through:
• Consistent high quality performance in work with emphasis on accuracy, TAT & productivity
• Consistent high quality service to customer (outside & within).
GENERAL KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Fully understand & perform BAU within TAT without error guided by operation procedures, standards, guidelines and policies.
• Ensure consistent delivery of high quality services to customers through meeting or exceeding customer expectation guided by the Service Level Agreement, efficiency/accuracy standards and good business processes / judgment.
• To avoid operational / reputational losses and ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
• Ensure due care and diligence is exercised on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training; thus, providing support to superiors and subordinates.
• Continue to seek improvement in self, team & operational processes to achieve service and performance excellence.
• Support the roll-out of the Company's & Group's policies and initiatives.
• To assist the Service Lead / Manager in the Unit's operations.
• Provide guidance to GOOs on process related issue. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR BUSINESS UNIT
• To perform data processing of Credit Card, Personal and Mortgage Loans applications.
• To perform checking of documents submitted in support of Credit Card, Personal and Mortgage Loans applications.
• To perform loan processing for Secured and Unsecured facilities.
• Incoming & outgoing mail handling & & Inbound Call for Mortgage processing. Liabilities Ops:
• Account Servicing - Maintenance & Non Maintenance activities.
• To perform Call Back Verification on Returned Mail.
• Reconciliation & escalation of TP, Investigation of Suspense and Sundry Accounts as specify in DOI. Card Ops:
• Card Data Maintenance & Checking and Card Redirection handling.
• Interbank/Merchants Settlement & Interbank funds transfer.
• Attending to card transaction disputes from customers. KEY RELATIONSHIPS:
• Service Lead
• SGOO / GOO
• Achieves the processing turnaround standards as stipulated in the Service Level Agreement between the department and various Spoke countries and meeting productivity standards in terms of processing efficiency and accuracy of output.
• Meeting of own performance objectives and contribute in achieving the teams' objectives.
• Support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems and other initiatives by the Company/Group.
• Assist the team management in coaching selected team members to achieve the desired level of productivity and competency.
• Contributing ideas for improvement on processes, procedures, etc. to management team.
• Adherence to the Transaction Processing Authority Matrix (TPA). REPORTS TO :
Manager, Retail Banking Operations- SC GBSMY
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.