Non-Functional Testing Practice Manager
- 20K per month
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Global Business Services Sdn Bhd
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
The candidate should be a senior test manager with a passion for non-functional testing in all its dimensions and possess a solid track record of performance, fault-tolerance, failure-mode and DR testing and test management. The candidate would have a strong knowledge of DevOps and Agile delivery practices, as well as a disciplined approach to planning, execution and reporting.
• Hands-on Test Management
• Engages with testing and development teams across the bank.
• Effectively manage multiple stakeholder demands and expectations while maintaining quality and delivery
• Engages with vendors and architects to determine strategic direction in terms of application testability.
• Evaluates and implements new technologies personally, in line with bank strategy.
• Documents and publishes standards and procedures.
• Keeps current with new practice and technical developments for potential use as solutions to requirements
• Works with security and compliance teams to ensure solutions conform to bank and industry standards.
• Drives high quality engineering solutions for the bank business needs
• Provides consultancy and advisory services to the business, systems development and QA for Non-Functional Requirement testing.
• Identifies and recommends new technology or practices that will add value to the organization in terms of performance and cost
• Undertakes continuous improvement for the practice and domain internally and within federated teams
• Lead and mentor a small team of test managers and test engineers
• Established professional with 10 or more years working in the related testing life-cycles, execution and implementation.
• Communicator with ability to lead and influence direction and strategy of testing organization.
• Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver test projects from scratch.
• Excellent problem analysis and resolution abilities.
• Ability to write test strategy and execution plans essential.