Negotiator, CCO - Secured Collection and Recovery (PreNPL) MY
• Responsible for performing collection dunning to customers with the aid of Collection tools and scripting to minimize flow through, delinquency and impairment in achieving the business objectives
Business Performance and Management
• Perform phone dunning activities on all delinquent / impaired customers assigned with adherence to the approved Collection Script to meet business goals and objectives.
• Successfully work on accounts as per guideline requirements set in collection system.
• Ensure the portfolio assigned are attempted within the stipulated time set by manager
• To manage portfolio appropriately towards target setting.
• To render full support towards team performance
• All customers enquiries are to be attended within 24 hours
• Prepare proposal for R&R, Compromised Settlement, payment proposal & etc.
• Ensure daily, weekly, monthly KPIs are met
• Ensure timely litigation are instituted.
• Provide workable resolution to customers enquiries
• Avoid Operational Losses
• Assist Team Manager on any ad-hoc projects
• Liaise with Manager on customers' issues.
• Ensure satisfactory rating on all audit reviews.
• Ensure compliance of internal policy and procedures, Bank Negara guidelines and regulation, i.e. FSA /IFSA 2013, Fair Debt Collection & etc.
• Highlight suspicious and new account behavior to Team Manager to mitigate fraud. Qualifications
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma in the relevant discipline
• Relevant Sales or Collection experience
Technical / Functional Skills
• Computer literacy - basic MS Words and Excel
• Multi lingual