Negotiator, CCO - Auto Collection MY
To monitor, maintain and improve position as well as to improve loan impairment and to prevent deterioration of accounts.
To improve ageing of accounts.
- To work and perform dunning to all delinquent customer.
- To negotiate and provide assistance to customer.
- To carry out all the recoveries functions as per the assigned account as set by the Management.
- To achieve, meet and exceed targets set by the Bank.
- Ensure compliance with systems, controls and guidelines of the Bank.
- To ensure comply to the circulars and guidelines outlined in delivering results.
- Ensure prompt and appropriate action and follow up actions taken.
- Ensure using ADS system all the time base on ADS filtration plan by the Management.
- Ensure disposition code in dialer is synchronize with follow up action in collection system.
- Ensure no manipulation in dialer activities in order to achieve intensity.
- To maximize productivity during the productive hours i.e. to reduce Not Ready Time.
- To review, propose and recommend appropriate recoveries actions for approval i.e Skip Tracing, Field Verification legal action etc.
- Attend to customer inquiries and complaints (Walk in or call).
- Carry out action plans and strategies set by the Management.
- To be ready for additional hours required by Management.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management from time to time.
- Possess a recognised Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in any disciplines
- Exhibit strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Proactive and a self-learner. Possess basic computer knowledge.
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to converse in a third language/dialect would be an added advantage
- Able to work long hours when necessary