Mortgage Sales (Klang Valley)
- Acquiring new to bank customer through corporate pitching.
- Establish new corporates/leads, secure meetings, pitch to clients, offering banking advice and promote the bank product and services.
- Cross-sell the bank products and services and improve profitability of existing bank customers.
- To provide market and customer feedback to the Bank.
- Establish an outstanding business relationship with referrers especially lawyers, property agents, developer staff, corporates, etc,
- Working together with Sales Managers to plan sales activities.
- Acts as an ambassador of the bank by constantly providing excellent customer service and channel markets & customer's feedback to the Bank.
- A recognized tertiary Diploma / Degree qualification
- Minimum of two (2) years proven and progressive financial services and / or retail sales experience or equivalent.
- Evidence of strong sales results in mortgage and other retail banking products.
- Preferably with experience in corporate client engagement.
- Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills.
- Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate well in English and local languages.
- Only Malaysian citizens are encouraged to apply.