Manager, Treasury Product Control (Valuation)
- GBP15118.25 - GBP25916.99 per annum
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters - Malaysia
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Manager, Treasury Product Control (Valuation) Looking out for a move? An exciting Manager, Treasury Product Control (Valuation) role within Treasury Finance has just opened up with one of the most reputable Global Banks located in Malaysia. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, this Global Bank can help you achieve that with a strong emphasis on personal development and a great working culture.
About the Manager, Treasury Product Control (Valuation) role:
This forward looking and innovative organization is looking for a talent with experience within Big 4's or related roles in Treasury Business Finance to join a team of dynamic individuals to drive its Treasury Product Control forward. Focusing on four principal asset classes - foreign exchange, rates, credit and equities - Global Markets offers unrivalled investment expertise and market knowledge to global investors.
- Profit & Loss (P&L) analysis of complex derivatives and structured deposits/notes business
- Valuation control of complex derivatives within Global Markets
- Analytical review of trader activity and computation of fair value of instruments
- P&L analysis of structured desk trades
- Preparing management reporting of structured desk portfolio and providing support to Chief Accounting Officer (CAO) team for financial reporting.
- Coordinating new product due diligence for Global Markets (GM) from a Product Control perspective
- Carrying out User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and implementing any new GM systems relating to complex derivatives
- Supporting GM by providing product control and finance advice, carrying out analysis of the business
- Possess a degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and interacts well with all levels of staff;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Able to work independently and be a team player;
- High computer literacy and systems aptitude; must be adept in using Excel.
This is a leading Global Bank which is known for its highly dynamic working culture. With great clients and known for their international network of offices across many countries, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are articulate, driven and keen to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125