Manager, Strategic Projects & PMO
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY
- Permanent, Full time
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Manager, Strategic Projects & PMO
HLB is embarking on a comprehensive multi-year regional customer experience transformational journey encompassing products, channels and services across the different markets. We are looking for people with change management, process improvement or transformation experience to lead customer experience improvement initiatives - to enhance service delivery and customer satisfaction through the use of advanced analytics and process improvement methodologies. This is a both a strategic and execution role with interaction at various levels across HLB Reports directly to HLB Head of Strategic Planning - Customer Experience & Analytics.
- Develops of materials required to drive strategic think-tank sessions Supports development of business cases for new branch initiatives and track the benefits of the implementation Lead multiple projects - with a focus on data management & business intelligence capability building Develop business cases for new initiatives and track the benefits of the implementation Ensures the right initiatives are undertaken and the benefits are being fully realized Interact with all levels of management, including senior-level decision makers and executives, and conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses in support of solution development Champions project management disciplines and provides the processes, structures, and tools for individual project management and program management across the transformation Provides a governance structure which ensures accountability and enables the predictability of the outcomes of each transformation initiative Supports initiative teams with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes Identify and highlight capacity, pacing, resourcing issues and any other red flag issues needing leadership attention Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications Ensure organizational alignment in the design and execution of initiative efforts
- Degree with 5+ years of global or regional experience leading a transformation program in Backoffice Operations, Customer Experience, Analytics or IT
- Previous consulting experience with domain expertise in Operational redesign, G&A cost reduction, global shared services (onshoring/offshoring), CRM transformation, process & ERP optimization, Lean/continuous improvement, service delivery effectiveness and productivity improvement levers
- High-value personal qualities - critical thinking and problem solving skills, ability to influence, work in teams, resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent, self-confident, high-energy, etc.
- Strong strategic skills and executive level presence and demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment with different cultures and background
- Previous experience with transformation or process improvement (LEAN, Six Sigma) is desirable
- Proven ability to build teams and cultures and thrive in ambiguous situations
- Ability to articulate analyses and findings in a crisp and concise manner both verbally and through written presentations/communications
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications especially PowerPoint and Excel