Manager, Strategic Partnership Management
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
CSCM is one of the key division in PAMB responsible to deliver new customer acquisition; contributing bottom line of company by seizing opportunity with partners/distributors for writing more protection business; building business growth with partners/distributors through the right targeted segment. To bring out all these value and deliverables, there are few critical ingredients. Firstly, robust B2B (business to business) model; seamless B2C (business to customer) process flow; right product strategies to offer segments; win-win-win strategies between PAMB-partner-customer.
With the digital disruption of the industry, PAMB is going through digital transformation journey and one of the major initiative is to create more value to customer/prospect via digital apps. We are very keen to work with partner's who have strong ecosystem to promote our product & service and finding reciprocal opportunity with partner.
To achieve the deliverables, company recognized the need to develop a capable team in performing partnership acquisition to generate amassed potential new customer pipeline. The candidate will be responsible for the B2B model from the end-to-end process. Creating business discussion/presentation with target corporation; follow through the negotiation journey; closing the commercial term; excellent implementation/execution and deepening plus managing the relationship. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ability to identify the right and relevant business partner who having common business value and direction with PAMB. Able to obtain the contact to creating business discussion for PAMB to present our corporate intention and getting buy-in from partner to have a strategic partnership with us.
2. Responsible to discover and seize all potential business initiatives; managing partner expectation; analysis and knowing partners' needs; and monitor partnership progress. Strong account management skill to maximize opportunity with affinity partners. Strong rapport with strategic partner to gain healthy working environment. Provide regular update to internal and external stakeholders of the partnership progress.
3. Assist in writing business proposal for local and regional stakeholders to get approval and funding (if any). Responsible to engage internal stakeholders to provide requirements on operational, system, processes, finance and product requirement to support the partner's business model.
4. Accountable for New customer acquisition target for PAMB and contributing to deliver company strategic KPIs. Looking for additional initiative with partner to drive protection and high margin product market to partner's customer base.
5. Coordinating and managing between partner and internal stakeholders on all matters and requests. Always looking for best and efficient solution for both parties. Able to visualise and provide the conceptual flows for all parties to work on the initiatives.
6. Responsible to implement/execute the integrated marketing plan with partners. Monthly/quarterly business review meeting to track the progress; innovate new campaigns/contents to trigger consumer need; analyse post campaign learning.
7. Be customer centric and challenging both internal and external stakeholders with the objective to deliver seamless processes; needs VS solution; good customer experience; and building customer loyalty. Job Specification:
- Preferred candidates should have a Business & Commercial degree experience working in B2B, Consumer Behavior and Digital Marketing.
- At least 2 years relevant experiences with track record on B2B sales. Able to work well independently with minimal supervision. Possess team player attributes as function required dealing with multiple level of internal/external stakeholders.
- Good writing skills; excellent in power-point presentation and good inter-personal skill.