Manager, Strategic Partner Management
Manage strategic partnerships and implement marketing programs with existing & new merchants to achieve division's objectives of driving card billings. Strategy & Planning:
- Launch and track marketing programs for partnership usage to boost up credit card spending at merchant's end and drive additional benefits to the card members.
- Work closely with key business partners to explore marketing tie-up opportunities and work on thematic / tactical campaigns within the category to increase visibility.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for respective partners as well as to co-ordinate with vendors and agencies on communications, ATL and BTL communications of each campaign.
- Manage program A&P expenses and ensure programs and processes are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure marketing programs comply with compliance and branding guidelines as well as to obtain approval from all relevant parties for each marketing campaigns.
- Conduct review of marketing programs with merchants to analyze the campaign response as well as return of investment.
- Cross selling of payment products to increase On-Us card spend.
- Undertake any duties assigned by Management from time to time.
- Facilitating payment processes and meet the budgeted expenses.
- Candidate a graduate with either a Degree or professional qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years of related working experience or in the areas of sales, marketing, customer loyalty.
- Good understanding on the dynamics of building a network of merchants and partnerships.