Manager, Regional Debt Capital Markets
Industry, financial, credit, commercial and market analysis.
- Structuring of transactions, and introducing innovative or new debt, structured finance and equity linked funding ideas and products for both onshore and cross border deals.
Assisting in the preparation of or reviewing pitches or proposals and pricing.
Assisting the team in ensuring the proper and timely execution of mandated transactions.
Participation in due diligence exercise, the preparation of term sheets and review of planning memoranda, information memoranda, transaction documents, etc., submission/lodgement of regulatory applications/submissions and completion of transactions.
Participating in roadshows and assisting in sell down process, and maintaining good investor relationship.
Assisting the team in ensuring adherence with internal and external compliance/regulatory requirements.
Supporting the team with regional DCM product coverage.
Any other responsibilities/tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Degree in any relevant field.
- Candidates with CMSA licence have a strong advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in finance and/or accounting related fields.
- Meticulous, resourceful, independent, strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong writing and communication skills and strong technical knowledge in the relevant field.
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours, ability to work in a team as well as independently, and possession of commercial acumen are essential. Ability to maintain confidentiality is very important.