Manager, PFS Business Finance
- Provide support/advice as a business partner in the areas of financial planning, financial control and business performance management
- Support on the operations, control and maintenance of the accounting & financial reporting systems and processes, for the prep a ration and accuracy of its financial reports and for the comprehensive analysis of business performance
- Facilitating the preparation of periodical reporting requirements to support the business growth with initiative to improve on the reporting process, which covers:
- Prepare monthly business analysis and reporting pack.
- Analytics on Key Business Drivers
- Facilitating the formulation and preparation of the annual budget as well as the periodical projections / forecast for Quarterly Strategic Business Management meetings.
- Assist in new business initiative setups and prepare financial projections.
- Assist in adhoc reporting requirements from business (Rating Agencies, management request, etc).
- Support the business with financial analysis in formulating new Product Programs/ Campaigns in PFS, able to provide financial / accounting implications in developing PFS products.
- Instill and practice the Bank's values and principles.
- Continual progress in the innovation and contributing value-added service to the Bank.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Commerce/Economics or Professional Accounting Degree (ACCA)
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Solid communication skills and the ability to work with Business Heads
- At least 3 years of working experience in Business Finance within the Banking and Financial Services Industry
- Candidates with at least 3-4 years of experience from the Big 4 Accounting Firms or large sized Telecommunication companies are welcome to apply