At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Managing legal documentation concerning all distribution channels
Providing material advice on various matters Job Scope:
- Provide sound legal solutions on legal matters.
- Review and draft insurance policy contracts.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Draft, review and negotiate on wide range of legal agreements
- Review and advise on terms and conditions and legal documents
- Ensure that the Company has and maintains appropriate data protection consent and authorization forms and data protection / privacy notices and materials
- Provide legal advice and opinion to management and stakeholders
- Coordinate with external legal counsels where required
- In conjunction with Regional office, manage and oversee mandatory reporting
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time