Manager IT Security
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Technology and Services is a pivotal part of the Group, responsible for seamlessly integrating technology platforms and operations with the aim of redefining customer experience and driving down the unit cost of production. Providing solutions that connect people, devices and networks across the globe, the function combines domain expertise, process skills and technology to deliver unparalleled business value, quickly addressing market changes and facilitating the development of profitable customer relationships to keep HSBC ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Technology and Services
team in the role of Manager IT Security Principal Responsibilities:
Your responsibility will include:
- Conduct security assessment on our third parties and produce review report to the business allowing them to make informed risk decision
- Provide services via simple, effective and consistent processes.
- Ensure a standard engagement model and methodology/standards are adhered to in all their works.
- Ensure compliance to internal controls and compliance requirement in accordance with the HSBC and regulatory standards.
- Maintain subject matter expertise and knowledge of industry practices.
- Work with stakeholders with their Metrics and KRI on Cybersecurity
- Propose process enhancements and tool improvements based on their operation experience
- Frequently collaborate with the team members and internal customers.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree and or experience with operational processes in the Financial Services industry or global corporate service provider.
- Subject matter expertise in Cybersecurity, Risk or IT Audit.
- CISSP, CISA or other security related Certification preferred.
- Strong problem solving, lateral thinking, planning, organizational, analytical, decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work and communicate and articulate effectively with different levels
- Solid background in developing and managing operational processes.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Ability to work in a diverse, global environment.
- Good negotiating skills.