Manager, Enterprise Architecture & Technology Incubation
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Responsibilities:
- Serve as the technology evangelist to develop new and latest integrated solutions for pilot or proof of concept that demonstrate business value.
- Conceptualize, construct and evaluate latest software/technology solutions for the organization.
- Apply specialized knowledge in a solutions development discipline to conceptualize, design, construct, test, implement and optimize systems that enable and support business functions.
- Automate repetitive business process with Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology.
- Perform project tasks independently, and may direct/supervise others to complete tasks.
- Working directly with team members, vendors and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects and roll out pilot projects.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in terms of technology.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or relevant studies.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT, with at least two years of in-depth experience in information system design and implementing information solutions.
- Technology-oriented person who loves programming, enjoy cutting edge technology and solving complex problems.
- Experience in working on 1 or more of the following technology area such as Artificial Intelligence (machine learning, NLP, image recognition, etc), Cloud implementation, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), blockchain and mobile development.
- Familiar or experience in front-end application/software development (mobile, portal, UI/UX).
- Able to learn new technologies quickly with minimal guidance and implement it in the company.
- Good interpersonal skills and proficient in oral & written communication.
- Independent and analytical individual with good problem solving skills.
- Able to simultaneously support multiple projects of varying complexity.