Manager, Digital Enablement
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acting as technical delivery lead.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle: - concept, design, build, deploy, test and production support.
- Working directly with team members, vendors and product managers to conceptualise, build, test and realise products.
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- Evaluate, research and build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Keep up to date on the latest technical trends and technologies.
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree or professional qualification in Information Technology or relevant studies.
- 4 years of hands on frontend application development (Java /.NET / iOS).
- Experienced with web service integration and web / app servers (IIS / WAS / jboss).
- Knowledge of database technologies (Oracle / DB2 / SQL Server / MySQL).
- Bonus Points: Experienced with mobile development and relevant framework (React, ionic, angular).
- Strong logical and analytical skill.
- Good interpersonal skills and proficient in oral & written communication.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Independent and analytical individual with good problem-solving skills.
- Able to simultaneously support multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Can cope with a fast paced and challenging environment.