Manager, Customer Marketing & Analytics
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
The candidate is primarily responsible for developing & maintaining a platform to drive customer loyalty & reward.
Secondary function includes development of key marketing campaigns for internal customers through cross-sell, up-sell, event trigger based, pricing and product bundling framework. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the development, maintenance, & continuous enhancement of PAMB's Customer Loyalty Programs to support company's strategic objectives.
- Be the key driver of end-to-end process for all loyalty programs. Also to function as key liaison for all deliverables related to the function.
- Lead team to provide on-going marketing support to agency distribution in all matters related to customer loyalty / reward.
- To drive and execute marketing campaigns with sizeable, strong proposition and quality leads for distribution channel.
- On-job coaching and development for sub-ordinates.
- Degree in business / marketing is preferable (but not a must)
- At least 5 years of working experience in the insurance industry, preferably within the marketing team, or any customer-centric roles within the life insurance industry.
- Experience in organizing events is advantageous, but not a must.
- Strong project management skills are required.
- Strong command of language (both spoken & written) & good communication skills are required. Fluency in Mandarin is preferable (but not a must).
- Proficiency with computer knowledge especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Insurance product marketing knowledge, with good fundamentals on overall operations of a life insurance company.
- LOMA (not necessary but is an added advantage)