Manager, Core Platform Delivery
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design / Document / Implement / Test / Deploy systems & solutions to meet the business needs.
- Analyse business requirements to perform feasibility studies / gap analysis / functional / technical design for new systems.
- Work closely with Project Manager, Business Analyst and Technical Delivery teams to ensure quality of deliveries.
- Lead and guide the development team on system development / implementation lifecycle.
- Coordinate ST, SIT and UAT activities.
- Responsible for production deployment and relevant change management processes.
- Work closely with other organizational units and external parties in systems implementation.
- Responsible for end-to-end system design.
- Responsible for functional/ technical/ administration/ operation documentations of supported systems.
- Active involvement in UAT/ production support to ensure systems availability and stability
- Degree in computer science, information technology or related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in software/application development lifecycle, and implementation of new application systems in Insurance industries.
- Experience in leading technical team and working with vendor on the system implementation.
- Ability to analyze requirements and address solution gaps during early stages of the project cycle.
- Pleasant personality with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess self-initiative and able to work independently and collaboratively with other teams at various levels.
- Ability to think independently and drive toward success while meeting deadlines and producing high quality deliverables.
- Domain proficiency in insurance business and its operations including distribution channels modus operandi is essential.
- Technically proficient in technology such as MSSQL, JAVA, UNIX, API, Informatica Workflow, Oracle, SpringCloud, Web Services, Micro Services, Data Integration, etc.