Manager, CSD - CIMB@Work MY
1. To achieve payroll new employee acquisition target set by Management. (new customer sign up to payroll).
2. To achieve cross referral targets set by Management (Retail & Business referral or others products).
3. To give sales/ product presentation to business partners as and when required, in order to introduce CIMB@Work payroll solutions and to build relationship with clients.
4. To plan and implement sales activities/ products according to strategies and policies set by the bank.
5. To be well conversant with the changes of competition and marketing environment in order to provide feedback to management for appropriate action.
6. Timely reporting and escalation of issues related to both business partners and sales team.
7. To ensure smooth transition of payroll crossing over to CIMB. RMs must work closely with key partner to ensure a high level of customer experience is accorded for payroll clients and to ensure ease of switching for the client with minimal disruption.
8. RMs are required to on-board clients through BizChannel classroom training and on-site (whenever required)
9. To engage and work closely with Corporate, Commercial / SME sales and Branch Managers to leverage their existing relationships and work on their clients for live payroll. Ensure every opportunity for payroll cross sells is advanced across all touchpoints and vice versa
10. To build strong relationship with the key partners or channel to ensure constant business referrals and vice versa. Relationship managers are also required to service and build rapport with business centers of their respective regions. To build and maintain long term and profitable relationships with Business Partner to promote CIMB@Work. Qualifications