At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
•Assisting Senior Manager in driving and paving analytics roadmap and charter to align and support business strategies through the usage of analytics rigour and methodologies.
•Provision of business insights to drive data-driven business decision making for the Marketing Division, utilizing both internal database and externally sourced data such as market research.
•Project manage consumer insights related market researches, working closely with market research agencies to define research design, fieldwork approach and analysis of research outputs for insights. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
A) Support ad-hoc analytics request as well as driving provision of business insigths using SAS EG
- Perform data manipulation and extraction from DataMart for marketing campaigns, product tracking and advanced data analysis.
- Making large or complex data more accessible, understandable and usable.
- Transforming, improving and integrating data depending on business requirements.
- Combining data result sets across multiple sources.
- Automate manual process flow by using SAS Schedule Manager.
B) Development and usage of analytics models to support business strategies and value creation
- Time series and forecasting models
- Predictive underwriting model
- Propensity To Buy
- Customer Lifetime Value
C) Project management of consumer insights research projects
- Define project briefs and scope by working in partnership with Marketing stakeholders.
- Align research designs and methodology by evaluating proposals from research agencies.
- Monitor the execution of research projects by research agencies.
- Enhance the analytical output of consumer insights from research agencies.
D) Supporting in continuous development of QlikSense as self-service BI Platform
- Support change request by writing set analysis and creating new charts.
- Monitor and drive platform utilization by attentive communication and support.
- Conduct training to educate business users to perform data extraction and analysis when required.
E) Data Visualization
- Able use visualization tools such as QlikView, QlikSense, Excel or PowerPoint to present large amounts of information in ways that are universally understandable and easy to interpret by business users.
- Bachelors with at least 2nd class upper of equivalent or Masters degree in quantitative or Data Science background from a reputable university.
- Solid experience in operations, MIS and systems management and banking/insurance marketing.
- At least 7 years in-depth managerial experience in financial industry, concentration in marketing, banking, insurance and/or credit exposure will be an added advantage.
- Awareness of consumer, and commercial products and market trends.
- Experience in transforming data into visual storytelling insights.
- Solid hands-on experience in SQL, data query & data manipulation involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Solid hands-on experience in SAS and QlikView\\QlikSense is an added advantage.
- Exposure in Business Intelligence tools, Advanced Analytics and Big Data is an added advantage.
- Data driven mindset. Passion in discovering data and insights.
- Understanding of analytical concepts and statistical techniques.
- Organized self-starter, excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.