Manager, Alternative Channel (Bancassurance)
*For internal staff please apply internal transfer via HRMS (https://myhrms.hlbank.my) with the information below: JR number:
Refer to the above Job Number next to position tittle Department Code:
MY100000261 Location Code:
MYMHL10000 Designation Code:
To manage Alternative Channel (Telemarketing and Digital) Products sales performance and be conversant in regulatory compliance with the aim of building capacity and driving performance. Responsible to manage and execute product development, sales & marketing strategies to meet the overall Bancassurance financial goals. Responsibilities:
- To manage Alternative Channel (Telemarketing and Digital) Products sales performance and review with insurance partners on product sales strategic planning and action plan as well as improvement of business process flow and partnership.
- To ensure on time lead delivery for all monthly Telemarketing (TM) product campaigns. To ensure number of lead delivered are accurate according to each campaign and in timely manner to business partners.
- To identify and develop product bundles for cross selling and up selling for TM and online channel.
- To monitor and ensure all licensing requirement & CPD hours fulfillment for TM channel.
- To plan and execute on-going online campaign strategic planning by quarter and based on pass campaign sales performance.
- To run effective sales/ marketing campaigns to drive sales within budgeted costs for Alternative Channel includes TM and online product campaigns.
- To drive new projects on Bancassurance for Alternative Channel, from establishing end-to-end process flow to full roll-out.
- Post-mortem analysis for all campaigns or projects.
- To handle Banca business reporting matters including Sales reports & Campaign tracking reports for Alternative Channel.
- To develop key messages for Alternative Channel to communicate Banca product branding, e.g. campaign, marketing materials, advertisements, and other related materials.
- To build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure proper product offerings.
- To handle all launches and implementation of Banca Alternative Channel Process flow which including system enhancement of existing sales process and the launches of new process flow.
- To liaise with VOC to handle/resolve customers' complaints related to Banca Alternative Channel Products or Campaigns.
- To monitor industry and competitor trends.
- To maintain contents on the intranet and internet portal.
- To provide administrative support including monitoring of commissions and costs, monthly accrual processes for life and general insurance and cost management for the Bancassurance business.
- Other assigned projects from time-to-time by Management
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree holders and possess relevant working experience in Insurance Industry of at least 2 years (include product development & marketing)