Manager, Agency Training
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop plan to roll out training modules.
- Manage resources and monitor execution of tasks in developing training modules and other projects assigned by Agency Training & Development (ATD) Head.
- Develop the competency of his faculty trainers and certify them to conduct training modules.
- Plan training sessions for assigned region / channel with Regional Training Partners or Agency Performance Management team and monitor it's execution.
- Deliver in-house training modules.
- Maintain ISO certification and upgrade ISO benchmark.
- Participate in any other duties as assigned by the superior.
- Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years' working experience in training field, particularly in financial services industry.
- Good knowledge of training functions and good understanding of the operative aspects of insurance business.