Manager 2, Customer Marketing & Analytics
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. JOB SCOPE:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development of key marketing campaigns for internal customers through cross-sell, up-sell, event trigger based, pricing and product bundling framework.
- Assist in business presentation for campaigns/projects which include prepare analytic data and presentation materials.
- Supporting SM, Marketing & Campaign Management on meeting marketing APE/API targets to support on the overall company business growth.
- Post-marketing campaign analysis to improve on key marketing campaigns to yield productive customer segments.
- Execute marketing campaigns with sizeable, strong proposition and quality leads for partnerships distribution channel.
- Work with key stakeholders to implement the marketing initiatives.
- Driving extensive project management on each marketing campaign to ensure timely delivery of campaign launch effectively and efficiently.
- Conceptualizing marketing programs and plans to ensure continuity and innovation for campaign launches for respective customer segments throughout.
- Activating and driving on ground campaign awareness through sales channel.
- Engagement with PD team to drive all marketing campaign and deliver the results. Inclusive of working with Bank partners for distribution at ground.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the financial services or insurance industry, preferably in the function of marketing campaign.
- Well versed in insurance product.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Proficiency with computer knowledge especially in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Meticulous with the ability to work under pressure.