Manager - Sustainability (Risk Advisory)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do Summary
Deloitte Asia Pacific is searching for a suitable candidate to join the team of the regional United Nations Account as Manager with a focus on sustainability work. Background
Deloittes Sustainability professionals take a practical and business-focused approach to helping companies build sustainability into their strategy and operations as a way to improve and protect margins, build brand value, and enhance risk resilience with the goal of supporting business growth. We work with companies to evaluate and develop sustainable strategies that can help drive toward near-term and long-term results. Our sustainability consultants are experienced at identifying opportunities across the value chain and across industries to create potential resource-based financial value. Scope of Work
The Manager will work on several tasks related to sustainability reporting, sustainability advisory and strategy, including:
Your role as a leader
- Identify and pursue opportunities for business development, contribute in new product/service development Research and proposal drafting
- Be responsible for project management of new and existing projects
- Lead a team in project delivery across Southeast Asia that implements sustainability advisory & training
- Stakeholder engagement on sustainability strategy implementation
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction.
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Establish positive relationship with senior stakeholders.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Masters degree from an internationally-recognized university in engineering, sustainable development, environmental sciences, corporate sustainability or related field
- 5-7 years of work experience related to sustainability and corporate social responsibility (CSR), preferably in a consulting/advisory environment
- Experience in CSR/sustainability reporting and strong knowledge on GRI standards or international sustainability standards
- Proven thematic expertise regarding environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risk and impact investing is preferred
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Fluency in English (additional proficiency in Southeast Asian language is an asset)
Potential applicants are advised to submit their CVs and a half-page motivation letter to email@example.com . Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.