Manager - Segment Management
To project-manage the Bank's upcoming CRM platform replacement project, working with external vendors and internal stakeholders across the full spectrum of universal banking.
- Project scoping and management - to work with the Project Director to collate, define, organise and closely track project deliverables
- Vendor management - to work closely with the Bank's appointed vendors to ensure timely delivery of project milestones, according to required specifications
- Internal stakeholder management - to proactively engage multiple internal stakeholders covering Consumer, Commercial and Transaction Banking including support and enabler functions e.g. Legal, Compliance, IT, Operations etc to gather requirements and optimise project scope and deliverables
- Business case management - to work with business stakeholders to quantify business impact from proposed initiatives and capabilities of the new CRM platform, and to organise this into an actionable and trackable format
- Preferred qualification at least either a Diploma, Degree or professional qualification.
- Candidate should have at least 4 years working experience in managing stakeholders and project management/coordination.
- Banking experience with IT/Technology stakeholder management would be an added advatange.
- Excellent project management skills.