Manager - Content Management
- To manage the creation and proliferation of highly relevant, segment-specific content to CIMB's customers, using a variety of digital channels (websites, digital assets including CIMB Clicks, electronic direct mailers, social media, chat platforms) to reach audiences in a targeted manner.
- Content strategy and planning - work with Product and Segment teams to create highly relevant content which is specific to the diverse needs of customer and non-customer audiences
- Customer engagement - use content strategies to build connections with customers across different life stages, forming the foundations of customer advocacy and sustained growth of customer lifetime value
- Brand differentiation - employ content strategies to differentiate the "CIMB Experience" from the competition by positioning CIMB as a bank who understands and addresses the aspirations and concerns of its customers
- Editorial and agency engagement - work with agencies to outsource copywriting, and perform editorial functions to optimise content
- Candidate should have qualification either Diploma, Degree or professional certificate.
- Excellent thought process in generating write-up and content for digital and online platforms.
- Good understanding on customer and human behaviour in attracting attention and disseminating message in a concise and effective manner.
- Excellent stakeholder management skill and team player.