About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
This hand on role will offer the candidate an excellent opportunity to further develop their career in a financial institution across all asset classes in Standard Chartered.
We are looking for hands on Integration & scripting engineer on BMC Bladelogic Server Automation Suite and BMC Atrium orchestrator platform. The scope of the role will consist of hands on work on software deployment, provisioning and patching using BSA & integration protocols & building BAO workflows.
Candidate must have practical and proven experience of infrastructure & application automation area. Candidate will be expected, by their example, to raise the rest of the team, to a high level of competency in these technologies. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate Technical skills required
- The position performs variety of Bladelogic/System administration function which involves but not limited to setup, updates and upgrades, packaging, testing and deployment, determination and service restoration of core infra and its associated subsystems.
- Work with administrators and subject matter experts to design, implement, and maintain BSA/BAO solutions and services.
- Systems Integration experience using various technologies, including but not limited to web services, rest api's, HTTP and CLI a must.
- Intermediate knowledge of programming languages like shell scripting and related technologies a must
- Develop, test and deploy automated workflows in support of the IT business
- Ensure security and controls standards are met and followed.
- Provide consulting to groups with questions about automation tools (i.e. help understand what is possible).
- Assist Run team in break-fix support when required.
- 5-8+ years of experience as Tools SME in IT industry.
- Candidate should have implementation, configuration, customization and development experience with BMC Bladelogic Server Automation Tools, BMC Atrium Orchestrator and/or any other automation tools at large scale.
- Prior experience with designing and developing workflows that automate generic daily tasks.
- Candidate shall have strong skills in technologies/process involved during provisioning and patching of various Operating Systems and running compliance on different operating systems at large scale.
- Candidate shall have good working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, NFS, RBAC, SAMBA, FTP Servers.
- Experience and a good working knowledge of the Windows and Linux operating system
- Understand customer requirements, analyze those & convert them to appropriate implementation in respective tools.
- Prepare architecture for proposed solution.
- Planning of solution deployment on all phases.
Non technical skills required
- Understanding on Puppet, Chef, Ansible and other tools involved in agile environment.
- Python scripting knowledge.
- Java scripting knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals and effective time management
- Strong organizational / project management skills with ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely and effective manner
- Self-confident individual with high level of ambition, self motivation and dedication
- Be able to maintain and influence a diverse internal network of stakeholders, setting expectations both for technical and non technical (management)
- Be a problem owner and solver with a logical approach to solving issues
- Self-motivated and excellent team player
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.