MY - Senior Manager - Enterprise Technology & Performance - AMS Delivery Lead (Application Managed Services)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional careerexperience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact thatmatters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations,Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. Weare always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselvesfurther, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
Lead end to endAMS engagements for multiple clients and ensure quality service delivery acrossthe tenure of the service rendered. Seek to secure more AMS engagements forDeloitte by building a trusted partner relationship within existing clients.
Support thestrategic planning and operations management of the KL Delivery Centre forDeloitte SEA inclusive of business development activities - client management,proposal development, pricing strategies as well as tender presentations.
Lead the team inproviding KL Center services in application operate & maintenance, deliveryservices and advisory across on premise and on cloud applications (SaaS/PaaS)such as SAP ECC6.0, SAP S4/HANA, ORACLE Fusion, Salesforce etc.
Forge strongpartnerships with clients in delivering services in line with agreedcontractual requirements while instilling & sharing a culture of continuousimprovements and opportunities within clients' organization.
- Single point of contact/escalation for a minimum of 6 different AMS clients
- Manage all financials related to the client engagements and ensure it is accurately and timely updated. Able to manage all queries related to financials independently and work on discrepancies (if any) immediately and effectively
- Assist in client contract management and ensure all policies and scope is understood and adhered to by all relevant team members for a particular engagement
- Overall responsible for the SLA Governance, Status Reporting.
- Able to take on a Team Lead role when required and guide the team on a day-to-day basis
- Able to monitor workload of team and where needed make necessary decisions to ensure quality and on-time delivery for the clients.
- Able to coach/guide team members (within team and across other AMS teams) in related task by probing and encouraging team members to determine the potential solution. Where necessary, to conduct training to assist in speeding up knowledge across team members.
- Act as the ambassador and work closely with all necessary parties involved to ensure successful implementation of the AMS support practice in Deloitte SEA. This includes spreading the understanding of AMS and its value realization to internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead the deliverable development of the AMS setup in Deloitte SEA.
- Drive and embed any Continuous Improvement initiatives and Best Practices on top of existing workload
- Fully comply with and adhere to all the standard AMS process & procedures that are developed.
- Drive delivery of new proposals for potential new AMS clients or extension of existing clients.
- Business mindset and builds new partnerships in support of the KL center agenda
- Build, manage and develop team to ensure consistent utilization of resources and effective delivery of services to clients
- Defining and optimizing the metrics for operational performance reporting.
- Anticipate risks & challenges, and the corresponding mitigation action plan to reduce the impact to service delivery
- Accountable for the overall delivery of the assigned engagements
- A good honours Degree
- Good spoken English. Added advantage if other languages are known.
- SAP certified will be an added advantage
- Good ITIL knowledge
- Have more than 12 years' experience working with SAP in the end user environment or consulting with exposure/hands on to more than one SAP Module. Support experience is an added advantage.
- Skilled in Project Management having led at least 3 or more end to end SAP projects.
- Have led a team of more than 20 people in delivering a specific task/project
- Have good integration knowledge to other functional areas is preferred
- Strong analytical thinking
- Able to multi-task and manage various different teams serving different clients in parallel
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders (internal and external) from various levels
- Takes ownership of problems and respond in a proactive manner where appropriate.
- Ability to make decisions with ambiguous data and present this to stakeholders
- Willing to take on challenges/roles where applicable
- Willing to work based on clients' business work days and office hours
- Willing to work on rota basis to support any critical or high request after client's business office hours
- Experience in Service Management Processes and understanding of different Application Managed Services sourcing model
- > 12 years' experience in SAP with minimum 5 years as a functional team manager or delivery manager
- Service transformation experience is an added advantage
- Experience in strategizing and set up of global governance & operative structure
- Experience in setting up COE delivery team with ITIL focus & best practice
- Strong in delivery excellence and understanding to deliver in different platforms i.e. clouds/on premise
- Team leading of more than 20 people with good track record of delivery excellence
- Good presentation skills to senior audience from clients' side.
- Good stakeholder's management and strong customer focus
- Ability to manage various competing priorities and tasks
- Flexibility to adapt to quickly changing requirements, schedule and priorities
- Independent and self-reliance in finding solutions and achieving goals and targets
Positions may be based in Malaysia Office
but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-PacificRegion.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-169362-2019