MY - Senior Consultant / Consultant - Enterprise Technology & Performance - SAP Sales Distribution
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
• Engage clients in workshops and interviews to analyse process and reporting requirements
• Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices. Advise clients on SAP recommended processes and functions
• Design target state SAP solutions for clients. Influence clients' thinking in adopting leading/ standard practices while developing target state
• Analyse application landscape to design interfaces to SAP solution
• Perform SAP configuration and tests. Develop specifications for development of forms/ reports/ interfaces.
• Lead the consultant and client teams through the implementation cycle including planning and execution of testing, migration and cutover.
• Support change management execution by developing training material, delivering training and supporting users post cutover.
• Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Consultant / Consultant across our Firm are expected to:
• Understand the objectives and expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
• Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, demonstrating commitment to personal learning and development
• Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results
• Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders Requirements:
• Consultant will require a minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP Sales and Distribution, completed at least 3 end to end full life cycle of SAP Sales and Distribution mplementations.
• Senior Consultant will require a minimum of 6 years of experience in SAP Sales and Distribution, completed at least 5 end to end full life cycle of SAP Sales and Distribution implementations.
• SAP Sales and Distribution experience in S/4 HANA is a plus.
• Demonstrated success in multi-cultural work environment.
• Sound understanding of business process, industry nuances and leading practices in area of focus
• Ability to facilitate effective workshops to lead target state design.
• Ability to lead teams
• Demonstrated excellence in conceiving and executing SAP solution
• Broad understanding of SAP design. Appreciation of digital enterprise and emerging technologies
• Sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
• Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
• An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
Positions may be based in Malaysia but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSEA -169358 - 2019