MY - Senior Consultant - Operations Transformation - Transportation
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivaled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
As a Senior Consultant you will be able to work in a fast-paced environment that exposes you to diverse project experiences. You will work alongside Transportation clients (either in the Aviation or Shipping industry) to help them make decisions and implement enhancements to their organizations' productivity, performance, and strategic priorities. You'll also assist in determining the requirements of clients' projects and programs by defining, analyzing, and managing requirements to help fulfill clients' needs. You will have the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the chance to solve complex problems and communicate your findings. Finally, you will work independently and collaboratively with a team.
You'll support our clients in their transformation journey by:
- Architect enterprise, customer, and operating model strategies.
- Advise clients on how to grow, integrate, and fundamentally evolve their organisations.
- Strengthen client relationships and develop strategies that leverage digital technologies and human centered design.
- Transform the 'heart of the organization' and advise clients on standardized procedures and tools for increased efficiency.
- Develop strategic capabilities for core support functions.
- Drive core lifecycle activities to shape our client's needs.
- Tertiary qualification in a business, technology or finance discipline.
- Currently enrolled in a MBA program or have obtained the qualification with a well ranked institution.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in consulting or business advisory role.
- Proven experience and knowledge in strategic management (operating model design and implementation) in transportation industry (either airlines/airports operators or shipping/port operators).
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical.
- Able to balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.
- Initiative and a proactive approach, balanced with strong business acumen.
- Able to fostering strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside client and product team to implement effective user experiences.
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
- Ability to be mindfully present and appreciate the humour of each moment.
Positions may be based in Malaysia
but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-166734-2019