MY - Senior Consultant - Enterprise Technology & Performance – Technology Strategy & Transformation (FSI)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
- You will review outputs from the Analysts and will provide further in-depth, root-cause analyses to formulate perspectives, as well as draw additional insights on potential areas for enhancement and improvement.
- You will undertake assessments across different elements of IT functions, document and translate business requirements into specifications, and support the formulation of appropriate technology-enabled solutions by defining appropriate technology strategy, architecture vision and implementation roadmap.
- You will work with the Analysts to co-develop presentation materials and to present the results of your analyses and findings to fellow project team members.
- You will support the project teams in gathering business requirements and definition of problem statements by engaging clients to understand their business needs and challenges.
- You will assist project teams in the set up and execution of Technology Strategy & Architecture projects, in accordance to the firm's service delivery standards and quality requirements.
- You will contribute to the development of our practice by providing guidance to junior team members and in assisting senior team members on pursuits as well as adherence with the firm's processes for set up and execution of engagements.
- You will be actively involved in deal pursuits, and will assist senior team members in the preparation, development and delivery of strong proposals, presentations and publications.
- A good honors Degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines.
- Senior Consultant will require a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in IT management consulting.
- Experience in both advisory as well as implementation experience in the following areas:
- IT Strategy: IT strategy development, IT governance, IT operating model, enterprise architecture
- IT Transformation: IT sourcing advisory, program and project management advisory
- IT Operations: IT service management, IT shared service management
- IT Optimization: IT cost reduction, IT Merger & Acquisition
- Understanding of current IT trends (cloud computing, big data, social media, RPA, IoT, blockchain, etc.)
- Strong in ITIL and ITSM framework strategy experience.
- Candidate with Financial Services Industry background would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
- Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
Positions may be based in Malaysia Office
but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-151108-2019