MY - Director - Human Capital
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
We are looking for a Human Capital Director who will join our team and contribute to the continued growth of our practice. We expect you to be dedicated to working with our clients as a trusted advisor, build and strengthen our client relationships and networks, build and develop a team of engaged consultants to deliver excellence and manage and grow a portfolio of Human Capital consulting engagements.
Our Human Capital team in SEA is a rapidly growing part of our business and focuses on delivering people-focused solutions to national, regional and global clients throughout the region. Our services encompass HR Transformation, Organisation Transformation & Talent and Actuarial services. We are part of a larger global organisation that prides itself in being the standard for excellence in the market in bringing our services and solutions to market. Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Directors across our Firm are expected to:
About your experience
- Lead and act as an exemplary role model for leaders at all levels, whilst continuously promoting a sense of loyalty and energizes others to act.
- Build and sustain a high performance culture by cultivating and amplifying individual and team strengths.
- Continuously develop and deliver bold and innovative solutions that differentiates Deloitte.
- Develop and sustain long-term, trust-based relationships with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Manage the sustainable development of a strong pipeline of talent for current and future success, by driving a talent experience that differentiates Deloitte.
- Lead behavioral and cultural change through a supportive, collaborative and highly inclusive environment where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
We are looking for a Director with a background in Human Capital consulting, experienced at advising clients on people solutions, managing and developing large teams of talented individuals. We pride ourselves on our collaborative culture within Deloitte and the ability to work within this environment is critical to your success. Additional experience should include:
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Selling, managing and delivering Human Capital solutions
- Experienced in large scale HR Transformations including HR Strategy, HR Service Delivery Model design and implementation, HR Shared Services Strategy, HR Technology
- Experienced in Large Scale Organisation Transformations including: Organisation Design, Leadership, Change Management, Talent Strategies, Mergers and Acquisitions and Learning and Development Strategies.
- Previously operated at Director level in a Human Capital Consulting role, ideally within a large consulting organisation
- A demonstrated CHRO / HR Director network within the SEA region
- Committed to managing and growing a team of Human Capital talent
- Comfortable presenting and networking with C-Suite clients
- Entrepreneurial skills and flair to maintain and developing existing clients, as well as, identifying new business opportunities which will contribute to the development of the Practice
- Demonstrated experience of managing a consulting business including P&L responsibility, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Talent Development & mentoring
- Creating a collaborative learning environment through leadership
- Building relationships at a senior level and being seen as a trusted business advisor
- Committed to diversity and inclusiveness
- 15 or more years in a Human Capital consulting environment, with a minimum of 3 years at Senior Manager (or equivalent) level
- Strength and depth in relevant Human Capital Consulting delivery and business development
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Multilingual capabilities are preferred, specifically local language where appropriate
- Experienced in business development and practice building
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-174363-2020