MY - Consultant / Senior Consultant - Strategy, Growth & Innovation - Analytics & Cognitive (RPA)
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now. Work you'll do
- Identify and implement software robotics and process automation opportunities in the broader context of operating model transformation
- Deliver training curriculum for client stakeholders (e.g. technology, process, train-the-trainer, online-solutions)
- Lead teams of consulting professionals on robotics and automation projects and manage all aspects of project delivery
- Ensure communication within Deloitte's network of RPA experts on common process, methodology, tools and RPA principles
- Contribute to the growth of the regional RPA practice of Deloitte
- Masters' Degree or Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Project delivery using RPA software (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath) is a mandatory requirement.
- Understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Knowledge of process analysis, re-engineering and optimization preferably within Financial Services (Financial Markets, Asset Management, Private Banking, Insurance)
- Understanding of SDLC Waterfall and Agile Development Methodologies
- Strong client relationship skills, including an ability to independently engage with clients
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong passion for consulting, ability to adapt and cope in a fast pace, challenging work hours and environment
- Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all...
- Mobile travelling is required.
In addition to strong client service orientation, we are also seeking talented leaders who have the capability to deliver quality solutions with superior analytical and problem solving skills. Besides excellent interpersonal and communication skills, candidates should have proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities. An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel is a pre-requisite.
Positions may be based in Malaysia
but project locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region. Due to volume of applicants, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia ("Deloitte in Malaysia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: DCSE-166308-2019